We will make a real and positive change and development in the delivery of health care through education, innovation and new technologies for the benefit of the peoples of the world.
Mali Nieta Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 2010. We want real change through education and health care by engaging our efforts in several areas.
1. Develop new and innovative ways of education of the population. Improve on the delivery of medical care by establishing a medical clinic in the poorest areas of the country.
2. Use the computer and internet technology capabilities to reach very remote rural areas and educate children. The computer may also be used in the practice of medicine.
3. Provide adequate resources and materials to educators and health care providers. This includes education and medications as needed.
4. Assist in the training of teachers and providers
5. Devise ways to test and promote children based on learning and aptitude tests. Improve health care so that the children are feeling well enough to study and learn.
6. Improve education in existing institutions. We will train healthcare personnel in standard health delivery.